Tarentaise Tours is a new local travel agency based in Sainte Foy at the heart of the Tarentaise Valley. We know perfectly the region and its hidden treasures. Our only ambition is to share with you this incredible outdoor playground.
Contact our team and describe the mountain stay of your dreams. Winter and summer, we take care of everything for you. You will just have to enjoy this unique and unbelievable mountain experience.
Join us in Tarentaise, Savoie - France and forget everything during a week-end or a longer stay in our mountains.
In winter, the slopes of the greatest ski areas await you here. Val d'Isère, Tignes, Les Arcs, La Plagne, La Rosière 1850, Ste Foy Tarentaise... Ski the greatest runs and discover amazing off-piste itineraries. Get a new mountain taste during ski touring or snow shoeing adventures. Take the advantage of Italian proximity for a heliskiing day...
In summer, mountains reveal new sides and colors. Enjoy mountain trails for hiking with your family and friends to discover beautiful landscape. Climb Vanoise highest peaks, refresh yourself in our rivers or mountain lakes. Rafting, paragliding, mountain biking, via ferrata, canyoning... Outdoor sports list is even longer... Or if you want, you can also do nothing and enjoy beautiful lights and mountain landscape. Relax...
+ The expertise of a local agency and the passion of their founders and staff members.
+ Mountain professionals mastering perfectly their fields.
+ All inclusive products.
+ Tarentaise mountains as a playground.
+ Emotions, sensations, sharing.
+ Your pleasure and your safety are our top priorities.
* The Tarentaise Valley is recognized as the biggest ski area in the world altogether: 1400 km of slopes, 600 high tech skilifts.
* Tignes, Val d'Isère, Ste Foy, La Rosière 1850, Les Arcs, Peisey-Vallandry, Montchavin-Les-Coches, La Plagne, Champagny-en-Vanoise.
*Hotel, chalets, apartments, mountain hosts...
*Ski & Snowboard, off-piste skiing, powder snow, freeride.
* Heliskiing in Italy directly from Tarentaise.
* Snowshoeing, dog sledding, bobsleigh and ice climbing.
* Mountains, beautiful landscape, pure white and great discoveries.
* French and Savoyard gastronomy, fine wines and local products.
*Wellness centers, spas, massage, swimming pool, sauna, hamam, jacuzzi, sun.
*The Tarentaise Valley is one of the greatest OUTDOOR playground in the world.
* Tignes, Val d'Isère, Ste Foy, La Rosière 1850, Bourg St Maurice, Les Arcs, Peisey-Vallandry, Montchavin-Les-Coches, Aime, La Plagne, Champagny-en-Vanoise.
* Hotels, chalets, apartment, mountain hosts, camping...
* Alpinism, rock climbing, via ferrata, via cordata.
* Trekking with the family of with friends.
*Mountain bike (MTB): cross country, enduro, DH. Cycling on mythical alpine passes.
* Rafting, hydrospeed, kayak, hot dog rafts...
* Mountains and lake, beautiful landscape, alpine fauna and flora, Vanoise National Park and discoveries.
* French and Savoyard gastronomy, fine wines, local products.
* Wellness centers, spas, massages, swimming pool, sauna, hamam, jacuzzi, sun.
* Local culture and savoyard traditions.
For any inquiry on tailor made mountain holidays, don't hesitate to contact us:
Phone : +188.8.131.52.86.46
TARENTAISE TOURS SARL
SARL au capital de 20 000 €
SIRET: 518 077 300 00011 - APE: 7912Z - RSC Chambéry 518 077 300
Certificat d'Immatriculation Agent de Voyage IM073100 003
RC Professionnelle: GAN Eurocourtage IARD - Garantie financière auprès de Banque Laydernier - 10 avenue du Rhône 74000 ANNECY