Via Ferrata - Via Cordata
From 1 to 5
From 8 years old
Beginner, Advanced, Intermediate
please call at 00.33.6.18.98.86.46
or contact us by email:
See you soon in Tarentaise
The via ferrata, originally used for military purposes to move the Italian troops along the large rock face of the Dolomites, have been adapted to suit everyone. You can now climb up the vertical rock faces in complete safety. Equipped with a harness, helmet and safety tethers, you are permanently attached to a cable, your life line. Accompanied by a mountain guide, you will make progress roped together and enjoy an exceptional panoramic view: mountain pastures, lakes, valleys: everything seems so different! While having fun, you will experience the excitement of vertigo, going over a monkey bridge, climbing up a small overhang or even climbing up a ladder backwards …A whole programme of emotions and discoveries available to all.
- Departure early morning with meeting point on the ? car park
- Around 10:00 a.m., everyone puts their equipment on: harness, helmet, safety tethers…the guide will give you technical advice on how to make progress along a via ferrata
- An hour later you will reach the introduction part of the via ferrata and you will get ready to tackle the “Grand Pilier”: this is where the serious stuff begins
- At 1:00 p.m., you’re back at the foot of the via ferrata: a whole precipitous, fun and sporty course that you can admire with pride and happiness!
- Supervision by fully qualified professional
- Loan of technical equipment : harness, helmet, rope, tethers
- Multisports Insurance - one day
- Personal expenses
The program is given as a guide. It can be modified at any moment by the certified professional supervising the group according to the weather, security and/ snow conditions. These modifications could occur on his own judgment.