Off-piste Ski & Snowboard
From 1 to 5
from 15 years old
Level / Departure :
please call at 00.33.6.18.98.86.46
or contact us by email:
See you soon in Tarentaise
You would not think it possible, you would not dare to dream it but Tarentaise Tours has created it for you - the ultimate ski experience! You will start in the Tarentaise Valley heading towards Italy. From the top of the Pointe Helbronner cable car, you ski down 15km on the glacier of the legendary "Vallee Blanche" all the way to Chamonix. Skiing in the heart of Mont-Blanc massif you will end you day on a very special touch... Exclusively with Tarentaise Tours.
You will start your day in La Rosière 1850 in the Tarentaise. From there you ski in the San Bernardo ski area all the way down to La Thuile (ITA). After a short transfer you reach Courmayeur at the foot of Mont-Blanc and you will take the Pointe Helbronner cable car. From the top, you ski down the 15km of the legendary "Vallee Blanche" glacier at the heart of the Mont-Blanc massif. Moutains in all their great magnificence! You route will take you down to Chamonix for a late lunch in the capital of alpinism. The biggest names have climbed or skied here. After an exceptional day, an helicopter will fly you back to Tarentaise where you will have an unforgettable view of the giants of the Alps... A must have.
- Taxi transfert from La Thuile to Courmayeur
- Helbronner cable car skipass
- Supervivion by a certified professional (ski instructor or mountain guide)
- Loan of mountain safety gear for off-piste - Grand Ski formula (ABS airbag, ARVA beacon, shovel and probe)
- Helicopter flight to return from Chamonix
- "Impact Multisport" insurance covering off-piste skiing (offered)
- Skipass "La Rosière-Hélisking" to reach Italy in skiing
- Transfer (round trip) from your place in Tarentaise to the skiresort
Price does not include:
- Drinks or lunch supplements
- Personal expenses
The program is given as a guide. It can be modified at any moment by the certified professional supervising the group according to the weather and snow conditions. These modifications could occur on his own judgment.