From 1 to 8
From 12 years old
1 person (if grouping possible)
please call at 00.33.6.18.98.86.46
or contact us by email:
See you soon in Tarentaise
Tracks in alpine pastures, balcony paths, forest trails...The Tarentaise isn’t only about mountain-bike bike parks.
Discover the other face of Paradiski natural area by mountain bike: few km to go up and many tracks to go down and enjoy great alpine views by downhill mountain bike. All of the valley’s secrets will be revealed by professionals from Tarentaise Tours during this day of discovery. You can’t begin to imagine everything that you will see! And there’s no need to be an expert at mountain biking. On this programme, we take our time to enjoy the landscape, discover a lost hamlet.
There is no fixed programme for this: each week, there are new itineraries adapted to suit each person.
Think to book your liftpass for Paradiski by Mountain bike for one day to be ready to have access to mountain bike paradise (optional when booking).
- 9:00 a.m.: meet up with your supervisor at Les Arcs
- After some technical advice, you are ready for adventure on the Tarentaise trails
- 12:30 p.m.:Time for lunch to enjoy some magnificent landscapes and to give your calf muscles a rest!!!
- The circuit isn’t over, everybody gets back on their bikes for some more pedalling in the heart of the alpine pastures or in the forest, in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere
- 5.00 p.m.: End of the day, enjoy a drink to celebrate these good times and to continue these magical moments of escape and discovery
- Supervision by fully qualified professional
- Renting of mountain bike and helmet
- Sport Insurance for a day
- Paradiski Liftpass for a day in Mountain Bike
Not included :
- Personal expenses
The program is given as a guide. It can be modified at any moment by the certified professional supervising the group according to the weather, security and/ snow conditions. These modifications could occur on his own judgment.