Off-piste Ski & Snowboard
From 1 to 6
from 15 years old
Level / Departure :
please call at 00.33.6.18.98.86.46
or contact us by email:
See you soon in Tarentaise
Sainte Foy Tarentaise is the youngest ski resort in Haute-Tarentaise, but a real mecqua for off-piste skiing. Small by its size and its limited ski area, Ste Foy is exceptionaly rare and rich for off-piste itineraries. You will never forget a good ski day in Ste Foy, its natural atmosphere, very different from other resorts, and a great view on Mount Pourri. Great skiing and a taste of authenticity...
According to the snow conditions itineraries may vary: off course, if you are here, it's for the mythical North Face of Fogliettaz or the descent to Les Pigettes... There are different options which will satisfy you all. Active powder skiers or off-piste crusers, Ste Foy will not disappoint you. And if your group feel like touring is a good idea, then it will open even bigger fields...
- Supervivion by a certified professional (ski instructor or mountain guide)
- Loan of mountain safety gear for off-piste - Grand Ski formula (ABS airbag, ARVA beacon, shovel and probe)
- "Impact Multisport" insurance covering off-piste skiing (offered)
- Skipass one day - Sainte Foy Tarentaise
- Transfer (round trip) from your place in Tarentaise to the skiresort
Price does not include:
- Drinks or lunch supplements
- Personal expenses
The program is given as a guide. It can be modified at any moment by the certified professional supervising the group according to the weather and snow conditions. These modifications could occur on his own judgment.